01 December 2012

Top of My Pile (11)



Hey there and welcome to Top of My Pile! I decided to start this post because I often times feel the need to talk about the book that I'm currently reading and throw out some of the thoughts I have before I finish it! I usually have all these crazy theories about how the story is going to end or what's going to happen to the main characters. But by the time I get around to writing my review, I forget what was swirling around in my head. So that's why I started this new Saturday post. It also gives me a chance to let you know what I read this week and also, what I'm planning on reading next.

Currently Reading:


Defiance by C.J. Redwine
I am absolutely love this book! I love Logan and Rachel! There's so much attraction and tension between them it's practically electric! Then there's the revolution that's brewing and the Commander who is so evil! Oh, I can't wait to finish it and I hope there's not a huge cliffhanger but there probably will be. EEEKK! 

Reading this Week:


Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Perception by Kim Harrington
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Weekly Wrap-Up:

{Sunday} My book haul for Stacking the Shelves
{Monday} Middle Grade Monday: Review of The Time Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky
{Tuesday} Top ten most anticipated books of 2013
{Tuesday} Review of The Turning by Francine Prose
{Wednesday} Waited on Starcursed by Jessica Spotswood
{Thursday} Audio Book review of Outpost by Ann Aguirre
{Friday} Review of Red Rain by R.L. Stine

1 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Looks like you had a very productive week! :)
and Hysteria looks like an AWESOME book! Love that cover! :)

Ive heard both good and bad things about Defiance, but I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs