03 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (90)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. This is one of my favorite memes because not only is my TBR pile so much bigger at the end of the night but also the covers are always amazing!


Title: Revelations
Author: J.A. Souders
Series: The Elysium Chronicles #2
Hitting the Shelves: November 05, 2013

Six weeks ago, Evelyn Winters was locked away in Elysium, a city hidden miles beneath the sea, brainwashed into submission. With the help of Gavin, she fought free of her captors and the fog in her own mind. He took her back with him to the Surface, a world she's never known. Now she will begin a new life.

But her past is closer than she thinks...

Why I want this: I loved Renegade and I'm super excited to know more about the underwater community!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just recently read Renegade, and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next, especially with the way Renegade ended!! Great pick!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

cheap jersey said...

This is awesome!!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs