21 July 2013

My Book Haul: July 20th

Yay! I have another book haul for you guys!! I didn't realize until now but I bought a lot of books this week and I'm excited for you guys to see!! So I downloaded this blog go app because the Internet at my house is not working so I'm posting this from my phone! We'll see how it turns out haha! 


Library:

The Originals by Cat Patrick
In the Shadows of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

Bought:

The Lucky One by Anna Godbersen
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
Tarnish by Katherine Longshore
Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

I am so excited for all my books this week!! Especially Eleanor and Park. I normally don't buy books that I haven't read yet or aren't a part of a series I love but I have not heard one bad thing about it so I decided to bite the bullet. And I was like 50th in line for it at the library and I didn't want to wait! So what did you guys get this week?


 

2 comments:

Kelly @ Books and Beauti said...

Great book haul! I really need to read The Lying Game series. I have the first book but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Happy Reading!

Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

Anastasia @ Here There Be Books said...

I've heard really good things about Eleanor and Park, too! Yay for good books!

I got some books out from the library, too-- right now I'm finishing up one of my own books (a reread, Soul Music by Terry Pratchett) but then I think I'm going to read False Colours by Georgette Heyer. Her Regency romances are the PERFECT summer read, I think!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs