16 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves (28)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

It's been a crazy week at my house. The kitchen remodel is still going and I haven't had internet all week!!! So frustrating. But I got some great books at the library this week :)


Library:

Sins of a Wicked Duke by Sophie Jordan
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington

What new books are stacking your shelves?

6 comments:

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I've heard mixed things about Black City. Gilt sounds really good, I love The Tudors :D Happy reading!

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

tthepageturner said...

The Host was such a pleasant surprise for me, it was so different from the Twilight Saga! Hope you enjoy. :)

Chey said...

I really need to get around to reading Black City! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Maji Bookshelf said...

oh man, THE HOST! one of my all time favorite books EVERRRR! I love it when I see library book hauls! :D

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Unknown said...

Have The Host sitting in my TBR pile and need to read it soon!

fishgirl182 said...

i see angels' blood! omg i hope you like it. i love nalini singh so much, as you know.

you gotta tell me about the signing the next time i see you.

and i got gilt this week, too. awesome taste. :)

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs