13 December 2013

Winter Wonderland Book Tag!!



I have a confession to make.  I've been totally obsessed with Booktube lately and I have to say that I really like it. It's refreshing to be able to see the enthusiasm on their faces and see them jumping up and down for joy when they really love a book!! So anyway, they create these things called book tags that are themed with a bunch of questions.  And then at the end they are supposed to tag three of their friends to the tag continually gets spread throughout Booktube.  So I want to do one of the tags even though I only have a blog.  Since it has been really cold here in Southern California I decided to take a swing at the Winter Wonderland Book Tag. This book tag was created by JackEatsBooks!

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?

I don't read very many happy and sweet book so I'm going to cheat a little on this one and say the Summer Series by Jenny Han which consists of The Summer I Turned Pretty, It's Not Summer Without You and We'll Always Have Summer. Even though this series has a lot of sadness in it, the ending of the series was so happy and it really warmed me heart!

2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?

I don't even need to think about this. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. It's just so good and one of the best contemporaries I've read.

3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?

This sounds like my perfect day off work! I actually have a onesie (not currently wearing it) and I am currently reading a monster of a book! It's Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It's about a time traveler and I am just loving it. Oh and it's around 900 pages long!

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?

I don't know who I would want to have a snowball fight against, but I would definitely want Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy on my team.  She seems competitive enough to want to win but also knows how to have a good time and make it fun.

5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?

When it comes to the endings of books I'm usually pretty satisfied with what the author writes. But there are plenty of books that I just did not like at all that I would throw in the fire.  The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge and Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne. They were both awful!

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?

It's no surprise here that I'm going to say Harry Potter.  It not only got me into reading way back in the day but it also got a lot of other people into reading.  Such a great story and an easy read!

And I'm going to tag: Thuy @ Nite Lite Reviews, Nicole @ The Reader's Antidote and Kimberly @ The Windy Pages! Have afu

1 comments:

fishgirl182 said...

What a fun meme. I will try to do it later this weekend. And I love all of your answers. Rose would be great in a snowball fight! And I don't know what book I would tear the pages out of. Most of the ones I've kept are ones I really like. I will have to think about this.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs