09 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten on my Winter TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a meme of lists.

This winter I'm going to try to read the books that I already own and mostly books that I've owned for a while now.  And finish off a couple of the series that I've started.


10. Horde by Ann Aguirre
9. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
8. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson


7. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
6. Slated by Teri Terry
5. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris


4. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han
3. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
2. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo


1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Bonus: The ARC I'm most excited to read this winter is!!!!:


The Taking by Kimberly Derting

1 comments:

Uncorked Thoughts said...

Ohhhh some amazing choices here! Really looking forward to seeing what you think of Crown of Midnight. It's INCREDIBLE! Ditto on The Taking, it sounds amazing so waiting to sink my teeth into that :)

Brilliant choices!

My Top Ten Tuesday :)

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs