13 March 2011

In My Mailbox (8)



In my mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. For more information, hop on over to her website and check it out!

Here is what I got in my mailbox this week!



P.S. My roommate just got back from a counseling trip to Rwanda and she brought back this cute little elephant. Even though it's not for me, I thought I would include it in the picture :)

From the library:

I Know it's Over by C. K. Kelly Martin
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Bought:

Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty


R.A.K.

Siren by Tricia Rayburn (Nook Book)

Thank you so much Ivy for the book on my Nook. Random Acts of Kindness is pretty awesome! I hope you guys had a great mailbox week!

4 comments:

StephTheBookworm said...

Siren is AMAZING, and Sloppy Firsts is one of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

Little Miss Becky said...

Great stuff! I've been wanting to read Dash & Lily, and I've heard amazing things about Birthmarked. Look how pretty Siren looks on your nook. I ♥ NookColor! :D

Alex King said...

Siren and Birthmarked are on my list of wanted books. Enjoy reading them all!

Between the Bookcovers

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

Oh I've been wanting Siren. Can't wait to see what you think of it! Happy reading this week. :)

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs