07 March 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (07 March 2011)



Before I get to this Monday meme, I just have to mention the Amazon.com Student Program. It. Is. Awesome! The thing is, is that I can't even remember whose blog I saw it mentioned on. I had no idea what it was so I thought I would check it out. As luck would have it, the Amazon.com Student Program pretty much rocks my face off. I pulled some old text books off my shelf that were just sitting there and I was able to trade them in and Amazon gave me a $70 gift card! They also offer 2 day free shipping on all orders and I'm pretty sure that if you buy the first 3 books in a series they will give you the 4th book for free! This special offer is available for the Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger which I will definitely be taking advantage of. A working student email address ending in .edu is required to qualify for the student program.


It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey!

Last week I read:

Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Currently Reading:

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Also reading this week:

Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparuo
Gone (Dream Catcher #3) by Lisa McMann
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Hi - what a great list of books! Enjoy the Alchemist! I just got home and seen you had problems with linky.... gah! :)

I have you linked now. Thanks and have an awesome reading week!

Nise' said...

Going to have to check out the Jennifer Echols book. The other authors are familiar, but have not read them.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I keep meaning to read something by Jennifer Echols...this one sounds good.

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs