16 August 2011

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. It includes two sentences from your current read without any spoilers!

Today I am reading The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson! This teaser is straight from the beginning because that's really all you need to suck you into this book!

"I used to be someone.  Someone named Jenna Fox.  That's what they tell me.  But I am more than a name.  More than they tell me.  More than the facts and statistics they fill me with.  More than the video clips they make me watch.  More.  But I'm not sure what." pg. 3

5 comments:

Vicki said...

This is on my TBR list!
Here's Mine

TBM said...

Love it!

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I suddenly REALLY want to read this book. : )

My teaser

Sally said...

Great teaser. Read this one a while back - it was good but I didn't love it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

Megan @ Book Brats said...

This has been on my Kindle for like 5 months and I still haven't read it yet! Great teaser.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs