Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is my little slice of the internet where I talk about books that I love. I love to read paranormal, dystopian, fantasy and contemporary! I live in Long Beach, CA and Mickey Mouse is my boss! I love coffee, funky coffee mugs and the history channel! I hope you enjoy what you read and don't forget to come back!
Top ten books I think would make great book club picks:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter would make a great pick because all of the books in the series are great and it would really help sustain a book club if they run out of books to read.
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: If the book club was a group of girls then the Vampire Academy series would be great. There's action, love, betrayal and the paranormal aspect!
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth: Even though it's long, it's a quick read. There's a lot that can be discussed in Divergent and come on, even my mom loved it.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: It's a great novel. There's no other reason.
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: It would be a good book to discuss after everyone stops crying.
6. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard: There is so much going on, so much mystery and so many secrets that it's easy for people to interpret the scenes different. People are going to pick different suspects and tell the group why.
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Because no knows what's going on at all. Lot's to talk about.
8. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz: Again, it's a really long series and there's a lot of mystery and secrets.
9. Possessions by Nancy Holder: I had to throw in a horror book because I LOVE horror!
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Because it's awesome!