14 February 2013

My Favorite Couples for Valentine's Day


In honor of Valentine’s Day today, I took the liberty of compiling a list of my favorite couples that I have encountered over my years of reading. I hope you enjoy and that these couples are some of your favorites as well! In no particular order:

1. Catherine and Heathcliff: Wuthering Heights

2. Henry and Clare: The Time Traveler’s Wife

3. Jessica and Marcus: The Jessica Darling Series

4. Cricket and Lola: Lola and the Boy Next Door

5. Dianna and Matthew: A Discovery of Witches

6. Daemon and Katy: The Lux Series

7. Mary Quinn and James Easton: The Agency Series

8. Rose and Dimitri: The VA Series

9. Conrad and Belly: The Summer Series

10. Jay and Violet: Body Finder Series

1 comments:

fishgirl182 said...

nice picks, crystal. now you make me want to read the agency again. i am still one book behind. and i still need to read the body finder series.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs