20 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (84)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. This is one of my favorite memes because not only is my TBR pile so much bigger at the end of the night but also the covers are always amazing!

Title: The Bitter Kingdom
Author: Rae Carson
Series: Fire and Thorns #3
Hitting the Shelves: August 27, 2013


OMG THAT COVER!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!!! IT NEEDS TO COME OUT SOONER :)

1 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I have only heard good things about this series, so something tells me I'll have to read it soon!

Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs