23 November 2013

Catching Fire and VA Trailer!


So I went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on Thursday night and it was absolutely fantastic! I enjoyed it much better than the first one. Not only was I on the edge of my seat the whole time but I also cried on about three separate occasions.  I just had all the feelings during the movie! Standout side character? Johanna Mason. I don't remember her being such a spitfire in the books! I just loved the movie so much and I can't wait to see it again! 



Also, in other fantastic news! There was a brand new full length trailer of Vampire Academy and I got to see it on the big screen! I love this new movie poster! The lime green with the large neon pick words is perfect! I love the whole sarcastic, Mean Girls feel they've added to the movie. I think it's going to rock! So for your viewing pleasure:

2 comments:

fishgirl182 said...

I thought CF was pretty awesome, too. So much better than I expected and Johanna was hilarious and badass. I did not see the new VA trailer sadly but I did see the poster at the theater. I may have to get the movie tie-in version of the book when it comes out. :)

kimberlybuggie said...

I can't wait to see CF. I hear it's better than the first one.
Hope you're doing well! :)

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs