31 January 2010

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. It’s a wonderful weekly meme where we can share which books we picked up or received in our mailboxes over the past week!

This past week I received:

From Becky:

The Crowfield Curse by Pat Walsh

Through Inter Library Loan:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
How I Found the Perfect Dress by Maryrose Wood
Vegan Virgin Valentine by Carolyn Mackler

Through Paperbackswap:

The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn

Bought:

NONE!!! I would like to say that I have exercised self-control but this is not the case. I have been absolutely broke. I get paid tomorrow so this next week will be the true test of my new goal. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really hope you enjoy The Crowfield Curse. I hear great things about If I Stay too!

Nina said...

Have fun reading the books you got. And I totally feel with you, I am totally broke too! :(

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs