02 September 2011

Follow Friday (18)






Follow Friday is a really fun way to network your blog and meet some other really cool bloggers in the process! This weekly event is hosted at Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.  The featured blogger today is Mollie @ Once Upon a Prologue!

Q: If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which would you choose, and why?

A: For a long time, I was a big House of Night fan.  I read through the sixth book and while reading the seventh, I just had to put it down and be done with it.  If it were up to me, I would have ended the series after about the fifth book, Hunted, killed the bad vampire and tied up all the loose ends right then and there.  The series just keeps going on and on and even though a little part of me still want to know what's going on, I just can't put myself through another book.  

7 comments:

Cait said...

OMG yes! The HoN books would definitely benefit from an alternate reading. I read on wikipedia that they were supposed to end when Zoe died, but then they carried them on cus they were so popular. Which was a bad idea I think.

The Cait Files

Hayley said...

I totally agree with your opinion on the house of night series :)

New follower! Super cute blog by the way ;D

My FF post, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/ I have a giveaway at the moment if you want to stop by and enter!

Bookingly Yours said...

havent read House of Night though I would really love to someday. I keep seeing that in our local bookstore but I always end up going home without it.

i totally understand you wanting to end a series... i also have one book series I would love to end now. It's the Sookie Stackhouse series. After the 9th book, it started going downhill...

btw, liked your blog design so cute. Im your newest follower and happy friday!

iamjenai

Tia said...

I haven't read the House of Night series yet! I really want too! I love your blog! New follower!

My Follow Friday

Farhana said...

OMG I completely agree no joke, they're having a laugh with how long the series is now!! It's just dragging...yet for some reason I continue to read them:P

Awesome post, new follower:D

My Post

Kathy said...

I haven't read this series yet, but it's tough when a series you love goes on just a little too long.

Happy weekend.

J.J. Bonds said...

Old follower hopping though. Haven't read HON, but there's nothing worse than a series that keeps going past its prime. I have a series like that which has finally made me say 'enough'! Like you, I'm curious, but it just feels like the same old story.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs