04 September 2011

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is an awesome way to connect with our blogger and reader friends and share which amazing books we received, bought or borrowed during the week! This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Sadly, all Border's stores are in the final weeks and everything is at least 60% off! But that's good for us right?  I found some really great books and I'm super excited to share them with you!



I feel like I've been a little inspired by Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette because she gives such amazing reviews of the zombie books that she reads and it makes me want to read them too.  I've read the Forest of Hands and Teeth but I felt like I needed to branch out a little bit so when I saw these zombies books, I thought of Ashley, how excited she was after she read them and just had to get them!

For Review: 

Even though I received Dreamland by Alyson Noel in audio book for review, I haven't read the Riley series nor have I read the Immortals series.  So I will be doing a giveaway for it tomorrow!



From PaperBackSwap: 


11 comments:

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Wow you got some great books this week! They all look awesome!

check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

Bleuette said...

Wow, nice set of books! Here's my IMM:

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-21.html

Bookish Brunette said...

Awww!! Seriously you just made my day chick!! <3 Rot & Ruin was so freaking awesome, I hope you love it!

I have the Fearscape series too! But I haven't read it yet!
xoxo

BookStacksOnDeck said...

Awesome! I love zombie books! :D
My IMM...
-Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

Ron C. Nieto said...

So many great books! Chime, specially... The cover caught me so bad that now I must have it! Will be looking forward to your reviews...

Ron @ Stories of my life

Annie @ TheBookHour said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. Chime sounds interesting. I love the cover of Seven Tears into the Sea. :) Have a great week!

KTJ said...

Hi, new follower here! :D

Demonglass is amazing! as well as Soulstice and Fearscape! Hope that you enjoy them!!

-Kate
my IMM can be found: http://nomaliciousreads.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

I haven't finished reading the Immortal series, I need to now that it is all finished. I haven't started the Riley series either yet, but I really want to.

I will so miss Borders, you got some great books from them. My YA Borders was completely picked over by the time I went in, I found nothing in YA. Although I did find 3 romance and they were at 70% love it.

thanks for stopping by my blog
Happy reading

Emma said...

I really want to read White Trash Zombie, it looks great! Great books this week! Enjoy them.

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

Jessica L. Tate said...

I had downloaded a sample of Life As We Knew It to my Nook to check it out and I thought it was pretty good. Looks like some other good books you got here too! Thanks for stopping by my IMM! :)

Unknown said...

Great pile this week!
Here is my IMM:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-17.html
Happy Reading :D

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs