10 November 2012

Top of My Pile (9)



Hey there and welcome to Top of My Pile! I decided to start this post because I often times feel the need to talk about the book that I'm currently reading and throw out some of the thoughts I have before I finish it! I usually have all these crazy theories about how the story is going to end or what's going to happen to the main characters. But by the time I get around to writing my review, I forget what was swirling around in my head. So that's why I started this new Saturday post. It also gives me a chance to let you know what I read this week and also, what I'm planning on reading next.

Time change is not usually this hard for me but I've had a rough week of headaches and feeling really tired.  Yesterday and today I've been feeling much better and I look forward to a great week next week of blogging and reading!

Currently Reading:


Renegade by J.A. Souders
I'm about 100 pages into Renegade and I'm really loving it! I'm excited to see where this story leads and learn the truth about Elysium and Mother. 

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
So I just discovered that I can download the Nook app to my iPhone and then read ebooks on my phone! So the first book I decided to read on my phone is Onyx and boy am I loving it! Daemon is so freaking hot and I love it when he calls Katy Kitten.  I just melt!! If you get a chance head over to the Entangled website and vote Los Angeles for the Opal release party!

Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
This month for book club we are reading Birdsong. I'm about 50 pages in and I really like it so far. It has some elements that remind me of A Farewell to Arms by Earnest Hemingway which is the first book that ever made me cry. 

Reading this week:


The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

I've set a noble goal for myself this week to, hopefully make up for last week. But I figured I have a lot of time to kill this week so I might as well read! Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs