20 March 2011

In My Mailbox (9)


In My Mailbox is a weekly even hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren! For more information, hop over to her website and check it out.

This week I got

From the library:

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

From Netgalley:

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

I was pretty lazy today and I didn't feel like taking any pictures. But yesterday I drove a couple hours to the closest Borders so I could get some great deals at a closing store. I think I bought out the YA section (haha) while staying under my $100 budget! I am so excited to share some of those with you next week!

I hope you guys had some great mailboxes this week!

6 comments:

Le Petit Book Reviews said...

Great IMM! I hope you enjoy Clockwork Angel! I loved it! Looking forward to reading Spirit Bound as well!

IMM:
http://lepetitbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Sally said...

Great books. I've got Clockwork Angel on my tbr pile - looks good.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! Clockwork Angel is awesome! Enjoy!
New follower!

Alison Can Read said...

Great reads! I love everything Vampire Academy.
My IMM

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

No worries. It is nice to have lazy days. I loved CA! I hope you enjoy it too.

Veronica said...

Awesome IMM! I have Starcrossed and The Goddess Test but haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs