16 March 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This week I chose Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz because Blue Bloods is one of my favorite series. I also chose it because my mom has recently started reading the series and she texted me, demanding that I send her books 4 and 5 and that she will go through withdraw until they arrive.

Synopsis provided by Amazon:

After their beautiful yet brief bonding ceremony in Italy, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force are forced to separate. To fulfill the Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler travels to Alexandria to search for Catherine of Siena and the Gate of Promise. But Schuyler quickly discovers that everything she believed about the Gate to be wrong. Meanwhile, Jack makes the difficult decision to return to New York to face his twin and former bondmate, Mimi. But instead of a bitter reunion, he is faced with a choice for which there is no good option.

Mimi, with the most unexpected travel companion in Oliver Hazard-Perry, jets off to Egypt to search for Kingsly Martin, her long lost love. With all roads leading to Hell, Mimi learns that not all love stories have happy endings. But she'll have to put her own feelings aside if she's going to save her crumbling Coven.


I am so excited for this next adventure in the Blue Bloods saga and I have loved, loved, loved them since book 1. Released October 4, 2011.

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

I love this cover and this series if so great! I've only read up to the 4th one, but this one is definitly on my to-read list. Here's my WOW:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-queen-of-dead.html
Happy reading!

Liz said...

Great series. I'm excited to see what'll happen next!

That's What Liz Read

Jennifer A said...

Ooooh! This one has such a pretty cover!

I checked the first Blue Bloods book out from the library a few weeks back, but didn't get around to it before I turned it back in. You have me wanting to go back and check it out again!

I think it's neat your mom reads them too!

Jennifer
http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/

Little Miss Becky said...

I love the cover of this one... I haven't read anything by this author but I've heard great things about this series!

A Beautiful Madness said...

Can't wait to read this book. I love this series, I really want to know what will happen next.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs