28 June 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. It includes two sentences from your current read without any spoilers!

Today I'm reading Spells by Aprilynne Pike!

"She didn't get far before she walked to the window and caught her breath at the view below her. Her room overlooked the biggest flower garden she had ever seen; rows of flower in every imaginable hue spread out below her in a cascade of color almost as big as the grounds in front of the Academy. Her fingers pressed against the glass as she tried to take in the whole sight at once. It struck her as a waste that a room with such a magnificent view had just been sitting, empty, for the last thirteen years." pg. 22

What are you reading today?

9 comments:

Stormi said...

Not read this series yet, but heard some good and bad things about them. :)

Here is mine:

http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/06/tuesday-teaser_28.html

DarlingNickey said...

Haven't read any of Pike's books so I really hope you're enjoying them :)

Here is my teaser: http://tinyurl.com/3zcbjnb
Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

The cover on this book is beautiful.


Here is my teaser

Jo K said...

How intriguing! Great teaser! Here is my TT.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I haven't read this one. Hope you are enjoying. Thanks for sharing.

Cara said...

I've heard some great things about this series. Hope you're enjoying it! :)

Laya said...

Intriguing teaser! I'll have to look up this book.

Thanks for dropping by at mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! I haven't picked up this series yet, but it sounds good.

Anonymous said...

Good teaser. The garden sounds amazing, but I wonder why the room's been empty.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs