16 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves (13)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!


For review:

Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin (audio book)
Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien

Bought:

Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Library:

**I am a huge Harry Potter fanatic and even though I've read the whole series I don't own them any of the books! I KNOW!!! Ever since the seventh movie came out I feel like I've lost some of the magic so I decided to participate in a global re-read of the series and listen to really in-depth discussion podcasts put on by Alohomora! It's super fun and you can find all the episodes on iTunes!**


E-Books I Purchased:

Pretty When She Kills by Rhiannon Frater
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Unstrung: An Unwind Story by Neal Shusterman

3 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I'm going to do a Harry Potter re-read next year for sure. Erin Bowman (2013 deb author) is doing on and her tweets ALWAYS make me miss this series.

I need to go ahead and buy SHADOWS. I think I want to re-read OBSIDIAN before I get/read ONYX though!

Once Upon a Book Haul

fishgirl182 said...

ooh lots of good books this week! i still need to read onyx but shadows looks great. i actually still need to buy harry potter 1 in hardcover. i used to have a paperback that i got rid of and want my whole collection in hc. i may re-read them at some point, too. they're so good!

Nicole Mainardi said...

I totally wanted to bring my Sorcerer's Stone up to school so read, but then totally forgot :P I can't wait to see what you think of Fever!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs