28 September 2012

Top of My Pile (4)



Hey there and welcome to Top of My Pile! I decided to start this post because I often times feel the need to talk about the book that I'm currently reading and throw out some of the thoughts I have about before I finish it! I usually have all these crazy theories about how the story is going to end or what's going to happen to the main characters. But by the time I get around to writing my review, I forget what was swirling around in my head. So that's why I started this new Saturday post. It also gives me a chance to let you know what I read this week and also, what I'm planning on reading next.

Unfortunately, I have been seriously neglecting my blog but in all fairness I was on vacation for most of last week and the week before! I had an awesome time but now it's time to hunker down and get some reading and blogging done!

Please feel free to participate in this little meme if you would like! Just remember to link back to me!

Currently Reading:


The Diviners by Libba Bray
Betrayal by Gregg Olsen

Why am I still reading these books! I've been such a slacker and I need to knock them out this weekend! 

Currently listening to:


Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
I honestly really loved All These Things I've Done but I guess it just didn't stick with me because I found myself serious forgetting what happened! I'm not all impressed with Because it is My Blood so far and I'm about halfway through!

Reading this week:


Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Enclave by Ann Aguire

3 comments:

Maji Bookshelf said...

ooh I really need to start Enclave! This series sounds awesome.
good luck in finishing the diviners, I wasn't too fond of this one

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Michelle said...

I really want to read the Betrayal series!! I saw the hardcovers at B&N and they looked so pretty!!! Plus it just sounds like it would be good.

Here's my Top of My Pile :)

Vegan YA Nerds said...

Ooh, I hope you enjoy The Golden Lily!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs