29 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves (14)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

For review:



Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry
Outpost by Anne Aguire (audio book)
Emma by Jane Austen
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

From the Library:


The Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
Firelight by Kristen Callihan

Bought:


Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton

Birthday Loot!


The Complete Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
Of course I've read the the series (what kind of Harry Potter fan would I be if I didn't) but now I FINALLY own it!!
An exact replica of Harry Potter's wand!!

What new books are staking you shelves? Leave me a link to your post in the comments and I'll be sure to visit!!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh My God. I feel like picking them all up and run away with it. ♥ Your haul this week.

I'm your new follower. Here's mine

Chey said...

Lovely haul. I'm really looking forward to reading Ironskin! Happy reading! :)

Lisa said...

I still haven't read my copy of Enclave yet..but I can't wait to get to it at the end of the year! And I'll be reading A Witch in Winter in a few days… FINALLY. That HP boxset looks sexy. Just saying. Great books this week!

All Hail The Mail!

Vegan YA Nerds said...

Happy birthday!!

And I really like the new covers of Emma and Great Expectations!

Anonymous said...

Witch in Winter is really good, I was so surprised by how good. Enjoy!

Annette Mills said...

Sorry, but that wand is really my favorite thing that you got.....;) Great week. Hope you enjoy. My STS

Maji Bookshelf said...

ooh Ironskin sounds awesome! oh and I really liked The Chosen Ones

hope you enjoy all your books!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Read Write Reviews said...

I love the covers for the two classics look awesome!

Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

Tara said...

I really, really love those watercolour covers of the classics! I need to buy a set of them. Ooh, and I love the finished copies of A Witch in Winter. I have it for my kindle, but I haven't read it yet! Hope you enjoy :)

Tara @ Hobbitsies

fishgirl182 said...

ooh are those new covers for emma and great expectations? and firelight is good! i hope you like it. i love the agency, too. seriously you got a lot of good books this week. enjoy!

Kat said...

Wow, best stacking the shelves ever-- what an awesome book haul! I love the covers for the two classics-- Emma and Great Expectations and all the gorgeous YA books. Love the Harry Potter set and the wand as well-- hope you enjoy!

Kat @ A Myriad of Books

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Where did you get the box set/wand? That is TOO cool. And I hope you enjoy all the books, girl. FIRELIGHT looks great and I've been wanting to read it for awhile, now!

Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

compare and contrast essay thesis said...

This one sounds really fabulous! I am now following your blog,and not just because of the bonus entry, but because you have a great blog! I look forward to reading it!!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs