05 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (70)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. This is one of my favorite memes because not only is my TBR pile so much bigger at the end of the night but also the covers are always amazing!

Title: Touched
Author: Corrine Jackson
Hitting the Shelves: November 27, 2012

Remy O’Malley heals people with touch—but every injury she cures becomes her own. Living in a household with an abusive stepfather, she has healed untold numbers of broken bones, burns,and bruises. And then one night her stepfather goes too far.

Being sent to live with her estranged father offers a clean start and she is eager to take it. Enter Asher Blackwell. Once a Protector of Healers, Asher sacrificed his senses to become immortal. Only by killing a Healer can a Protector recover their human senses. Falling in love is against the rules between these two enemies. Because Remy has the power to make Protectors human again, and when they find out, they’ll becoming for her—if Asher doesn’t kill her first.

What are you waiting for? 

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, Crystal, this sounds so good! The synopsis really has me interested now :) Added straight to my TBR list <3

Thanks for sharing!

My WoW

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I recently read IF I LIE and LOVED it. I can't wait to see Corrine take on the paranormal!

My WoW

Anonymous said...

I chose this a few weeks ago, it looks amazing. The whole healing thing just gripped me!


Here is My WOW
Here is my giveaway of Throne of Glass (International)

Unknown said...

Second time I see this book today! Must be an anticipated read :)

I just followed via GFC. Do you mind returning the favor?

Here's my WOW .

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I can't wait to read Touched! I hope we both enjoy it.
Waiting For Wentworth

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs