01 September 2012

Top of My Pile (2)



Hey there and welcome to Top of My Pile! I decided to start this post because I often times feel the need to talk about the book that I'm currently reading and throw out some of the thoughts I have about before I finish it! I usually have all these crazy theories about how the story is going to end or what's going to happen to the main characters. But by the time I get around to writing my review, I forget what was swirling around in my head. So that's why I started this new Saturday post. It also gives me a chance to let you know what I read this week and also, what I'm planning on reading next.

Currently Reading: 


Skary Childrin and the Carousel of Sorrow by Katy Towell is a really interesting book! I'm excited to finish reading it and learn the mystery of this creepy carousel and why people are disappearing from this really strange town! Definitely one of the better middle grades I've read! And some of the pictures are really scary!!

What I plan on reading next:


Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin
The Diviners by Libba Bray (So excited!!)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (Finally!)

Weekly Wrap-Up:

Sunday I showed you guys what new books are Stacking my Shelves!
Monday I reviewed Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey!
Tuesday I revealed my blogger confessions!
Kim @ The Windy Pages explored the bookshelf with my bookshelf tour video!
On Wednesday I waited for Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys!
On Thursday I reviewed Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire!

2 comments:

Nicole Mainardi said...

I LOVED Under the Never Sky!! So good :)

Michelle said...

You should make this a meme... i think its a fun idea and I would definitely do it every week!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs