11 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (62)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. This is one of my favorite memes because not only is my TBR pile so much bigger at the end of the night but also the covers are always amazing!

Title: Legacy of the Clockwork Key
Author: Kristin Bailey
Hitting the Shelves: March 2013

When a fire consumes Meg's home, killing her parents and destroying both her fortune and her future, all she has left is the tarnished pocket watch she rescued from the ashes. But this is no ordinary timepiece. The clock turns out to be a mechanical key-a key only Meg can use- that unlocks a series of deadly secrets and intricate clues that Meg has no choice but to follow. She has uncovered evidence of an elite secret society and a dangerous invention that some will stop at nothing to protect, and that Meg alone can destroy. Together with the handsome stable hand she barely knows but hopes she can trust, Meg will be swept into a hidden world of deception, betrayal, and revenge. The clockwork key has unlocked her destiny.

Why I want this: I've been really impressed with the steampunk books I've been reading lately and I'm on the hunt for more awesome steampunk mysteries!  This one sounds like everything I'm looking for!

What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

Book Sake said...

I do love my steampunk and who doesn't want more mysteries to read - great pick!

Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

Lizzy said...

Oooh, this one is new to me and it sounds good. I'll have to add this one to my list. Great pick!

A Beautiful Madness said...

This sounds really interesting. I hadn't heard of it before. I'll need to check it out whenit comes out. Great pick!
Em
My WOW

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

OOH. Crystal, I do believe you've introduced me to a new book that I MUST go add to my TBR! I am all over the sound of this one!

My WoW

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs