31 March 2014

March 2014 Book Haul!



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the books that have somehow come into my possession this month!


Purchased: 

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Half Bad by Sally Green
Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messanger
The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene

For Review: 

Wings by Elizabeth Richards
Scan by Sarah Fine
Embers and Ash by T.M. Goeglein


Library: 

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
Asylum by Madeleine Roux

A huge thank you to Putnam & Sons for the review books! 

2 comments:

fishgirl182 said...

Nice! I really want to get The Assassin's Blade. I have been reading so slow this month and I need to get my TBR pile down.

kimberlybuggie said...

Jealous you got Half Bad! I really want to read that. I am also interested in Wings, because I have Black City I need to read. Oh I wish there was more time for reading. Anyway, nice haul! Hope you read one this week!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs