18 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2014 TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme of lists hosted by The Brooke and The Bookish

Here are the top 10 books on my spring 2014 TBR:


1. Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo: I loved Shadow and Bone so I really don't know why I've waiting so long to read the second one! But the third is coming out soon so I really need to get on it! 

2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I started reading this book last year but for some reason I just wasn't in the mood.  But now I really need to read it to be ready for the third and final book!


3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I've been wanting to get into this series for a really long time. And this spring is when I'm going to do it! I've just heard it's so awesome! 

4. Misborn by Brandon Sanderson: This is going to be the epic fantasy series that I get into this spring! Bring on a whole new world! 



5. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian: Loved Burn for Burn and it's about time that I get on Fire with Fire! Can't wait to read more about these girls' revenge. 

6. Fracture by Teri Terry: Slated was, surprisingly, a pretty great dystopian and I'm really interested to see what happens next for Kayla!

7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I want to read this book SO. BAD! I've heard the most amazing thing about it and I need to seriously make some time for it! And the book itself is just beautiful! 


8-10. The Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima: I've read The Demon King and it was really great! I plan on reading the next three books this spring because it's a great YA epic fantasy series that I'm so glad I've finally picked up! 

5 comments:

Leah Woods said...

The Seven Realms I really need to get into! Same with the Brandon Sanderson books. Great list :)

My TTT :)

Amy Aelleah said...

I've read Mistborn and thought it was a pretty fun read. It's got an amazing main female and the world and magic system was so inventive - much like everything Brandon Sanderson writes from the looks of it. Although The Demon King is on my to-read list, it didn't quite make my spring list this week. I'm really looking forward to it though.

My TTT

Sofia T said...

Siege and Storm has been on my TBR list for ages.. I really need to get a copy of it soon. :) Happy reading!

Becky LeJeune said...

Ooh, OUTLANDER! That's on my list to tackle one day, too. (Not my TTT though, I got to 10 pretty fast.)

Caitie F said...

I am reading The Night Circus now and it is really cool. I actually liked Siege and Storm more than the first book - you are in for a great story. And Mistborn is just phenomenal. It is really long, but it goes so fast. Enjoy this season's reading - you have some awesome books picked out!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs