18 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2014 TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme of lists hosted by The Brooke and The Bookish

Here are the top 10 books on my spring 2014 TBR:


1. Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo: I loved Shadow and Bone so I really don't know why I've waiting so long to read the second one! But the third is coming out soon so I really need to get on it! 

2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I started reading this book last year but for some reason I just wasn't in the mood.  But now I really need to read it to be ready for the third and final book!


3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I've been wanting to get into this series for a really long time. And this spring is when I'm going to do it! I've just heard it's so awesome! 

4. Misborn by Brandon Sanderson: This is going to be the epic fantasy series that I get into this spring! Bring on a whole new world! 



5. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian: Loved Burn for Burn and it's about time that I get on Fire with Fire! Can't wait to read more about these girls' revenge. 

6. Fracture by Teri Terry: Slated was, surprisingly, a pretty great dystopian and I'm really interested to see what happens next for Kayla!

7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I want to read this book SO. BAD! I've heard the most amazing thing about it and I need to seriously make some time for it! And the book itself is just beautiful! 


8-10. The Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima: I've read The Demon King and it was really great! I plan on reading the next three books this spring because it's a great YA epic fantasy series that I'm so glad I've finally picked up! 

5 comments:

Uncorked Thoughts said...

The Seven Realms I really need to get into! Same with the Brandon Sanderson books. Great list :)

My TTT :)

Unknown said...

I've read Mistborn and thought it was a pretty fun read. It's got an amazing main female and the world and magic system was so inventive - much like everything Brandon Sanderson writes from the looks of it. Although The Demon King is on my to-read list, it didn't quite make my spring list this week. I'm really looking forward to it though.

My TTT

Unknown said...

Siege and Storm has been on my TBR list for ages.. I really need to get a copy of it soon. :) Happy reading!

Becky LeJeune said...

Ooh, OUTLANDER! That's on my list to tackle one day, too. (Not my TTT though, I got to 10 pretty fast.)

Caitie F said...

I am reading The Night Circus now and it is really cool. I actually liked Siege and Storm more than the first book - you are in for a great story. And Mistborn is just phenomenal. It is really long, but it goes so fast. Enjoy this season's reading - you have some awesome books picked out!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs