29 March 2014

What Does the Bookworm Say? Favorite TV Shows



I'm so excited for this topic because I watch a lot of TV. Let's just be honest! Watching TV is so easy and there is just so much to watch! I don't have cable or anything so maybe I don't watch as much as I think or as much as I could. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Resurrection: This show just started on ABC so if you haven't watched it yet you can probably catch up on all the episodes on Hulu! I really love this new show because it's so mysterious! There is so much going on and so many unanswered questions already! I hope enough people watch it so that it will stay around for a few more seasons.

2. The Mindy Project: One of my favorite comedies right now is The Mindy Project! For some reason I love all things Mindy Kaling and I think she's just incredible! It's only in the second season but I'm so excited for where it's going and I can't wait for it to come back this week!!



3. Downton Abbey: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Downton Abbey! I watch this with my mom and sister and we can't get enough! Even though not a lot is going on, I've become attached to the characters and I pretty much hope the show never ends! And Maggie Smith is brilliant, as always!



4. Criminal Minds: I've watch Criminal Minds since day 1 and have loved it ever since! There's just something about serial killers that fascinates me! I especially love the episodes that are really violent and bloody but I don't know why!

5. Scandal: I LOVE SCANDAL! There's so much DRAMA!! I really hate it when people cheat on each other but for some reason I'm always rooting for Olivia Pope and Fitz! Maybe because the First Lady is so scheming and underhanded.  But it's so good and I am wrapped every week!



Honorable Mention: Parks and Recreaction, The Black List and Gray's Anatomy


Don't forget to check out the other bookworms and see what they like to watch: Thuy @ Nite Lite Reviews, Kimberly @ The Windy Pages and Nicole @ The Reader's Antidote

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm only on season two of Scandal but watched the latest season three episode with my sister the other day, and went WHAAAAT. So now I'm definitely going to keep watching, I didn't mind the spoilers XD

The last Grey's Anatomy episode felt kind of pointless, hopefully next week's is better.

fishgirl182 said...

I really need to watch The Mindy Project. I just went to the Paley Fest event with them and I love Mindy Kaling so I really need to get on that. And I have only seen a few eps of Scandal but it's soooo dramatic. I mean I can see why people like it but super drama has never been my thing.

kimberlybuggie said...

LOVE Downton Abbey. I like how you posted the little gifs too. They're awesome!! Great list! I've heard Scandal is really good but I didn't know you watched it! Now I want to watch it!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs