29 December 2009

Award Time



I woke up this morning and found that I had recieved an award from Nina @ J'adore Happy Endings. Thank you so much, this award was so sweet and thoughtful.

List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.


10 things that make me happy:

1. Reading (duh)
2. Spending time with my family.
3. Chocolate :)
4. Cleaning and organizing my apartment (I like things a certain way...lol)
5. Blogging!
6. Walking around the bookstore
7. Seeing old friends
8. Watching hilarious 80's movies
9. The snow (when it's not to hard to manage)
10. Listening to music and having random dance parties with my friends.

10 Blogs that brighten my day

1. Books at Midnight
2. Cleverly Inked
3. I Was a Teenage Book Geek
4. Parajunkee's View
5. Story on a Page
6. Teens Read and Write
7. The Crooked Shelf
8. The O.W.L.
9. Ticket to Anywhere
10. Walking on Sunshine

I have been working really hard to get together all the reading challenges that I want to participate in. I've also been working on a few other things for this blog that you will see in 2010 and they're going to be really fun. Hopefully I will have it all finished and posted by 31 of December!

If I don't say it later, thanks to all my followers who have been supporting me and giving me the encouragement to keep pressing on. I really appreciate it and I couldn't have do it without you. I'm excited and looking forward to the new year full of weekly memes, book reviews and lots of giveaway!

10 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Awe thanks chick. Watching Pump up the Volume right now. Go 80s!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

aww congrats on the award! :)

Cindy said...

congrats on the award :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats on the adorable award!! And, aww, thank you. Lol, I should totally get you over here to help clean my space. I love organized thing, but the organizing process... not so much. Will post this soon! :)

Lauren said...

Congratulations on being awarded, and thank you so much for thinking of me!

I have to say, I agree with all your list of things that make you happy, except I really don't get the cleaning thing. I wish I did!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!

Carla said...

Thanks so much for the award and congrats your blog is looking yummy!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Thanks so much! This a lovely award. Congrats because you brighten our day too!
I'm totally with you on your happy list...except the cleaning. That's something I wished I liked.

ninefly said...

Thank you for the award! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been buried in codes for my new layout orz
I'll post this up either tonight or tomorrow, so thanks again!

jezebelsk said...

Thanks so much for the surprise award! I just now found it on a comment on the blog. I haven't been getting my comments via e-mail lately, so what a surprise! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs