19 December 2009

Snow!!!

I live in one of those cities where people have no idea what to do when it snows only an inch. The second the weather man says that it might snow, the schools close, people go into a panic, walmart is packed with people stocking up on canned food and purified water! ITS MADNESS! So everyone is talking about this huge storm that were supposed to get and how its going to snow about a foot. Of course my friends and I don't believe it and everyones overreacting. Well, sure enough, there was about a foot of snow blanketing the city and not a single road had been salted or plowed. And we didn't even get sleds! But we still had a nice little adventure!







Yep!! We walked all the way to Sheetz since the roads were blocked. It was good fun and great exercise with some friends. Even the baby got to experience some of the snow fun.





I'm really excited about this movie and I can't wait to see it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! Lots of fun snow. :)

Nicole Settle said...

That's so cool. My sister lives in Virginia and she was showing me through skype all the snow. There was like two feet! It was so crazy. And I'm rather excited, too, for Lovely Bones.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

LOL. SOunds like Oklahoma. We lived there for almost 3 years and it was like panic when snow came.

Looks like you all had so much fun!

Unknown said...

We have the same problem in London. Across the UK really, when the snow falls our country grinds to a halt. Looks like you had fun.

Milka said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow... Are those pictures from Virginia? I used to live there and never saw that much of snow in there.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Adorable pictures, and yes! Lol, all the snow shovels in stores were gone days ago. I live in MD so that's pretty much what it looks like over here too. :)

StephTheBookworm said...

It looks like lots of fun! We get a lot of snow here in NY too. I love the cute snowy kitty! I LOOOVE cats. Also, I absolutely cannot wait to see The Lovely Bones. It's one of my absolute favorite books.

Sorry my comment is completely all over the place and random lol.

Nick @ Lions and Men said...

Can't wait for Lovely Bones either!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs