02 December 2009

Blah! That's how I feel

This week has been a rough one and it's only Wednesday! I've had the worst sinus infection, NyQuill induced comas have left me sleeping until almost 11 in the morning and I feel like I've got nothing done. Not only that but I looked at my schedule of assignments for my class and I missed a whole paper last week! But on the other hand, I finished Night World Vol. 1 (700+ pages) and I am moving right along with Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood. My class will be over in about 2 weeks which means a whole christmas break for reading and blogging! I'm so excited. I have a lot of books waiting to be opened and read and I almost don't know where to start.

Well, today is wednesday and I wanted to give my two cents and post my "Waiting On" Wednesday. This week I chose to highlight My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxendra Harvey. This books sounds very interesting with a well though through history that makes the characters seem almost real. I normally wait for books to be released in paperback (it's just what I prefer) but I am considering buying this one is hardcover when it becomes available. We don't have to wait too long for this book since it's release date is in January!



The Blakes are rather different to your usual neighbours. They are vampires and some of the members of the family date back to the twelfth century. One of the children, Solange, is the only born female vampire known and, as such, she poses a direct threat to the vampire queen. Her best friend Lucy is human, and when Solange is kidnapped Lucy and Solange's brother, Nicholas, set out to save her. Lucy soon discovers that she would like to be more than just friends with Nicholas. But how does one go about dating a vampire? Meanwhile, Solange finds an unlikely ally in Kieran, a vampire slayer on the hunt for his father's killer.









"Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs