12 April 2011

Death Cab's new song!!!

While at work today, I almost choked on my coffee when a friend of mine told me that Death Cab for Cutie was coming out with a new album and that they already finished the music video for it's first single!!! How could I have not known?? What kind of fan am I? I call them one of my all-time favorite bands and I don't know this.....it was exciting and slighting upsetting at the same time.

Enough rambling. Here is their brand new, awesome and aesthetically pleasing new video.


1 comments:

Larissa said...

Nice, love Death Cab! Can't wait to read your review of The Replacement.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs