07 April 2011

An Unpleasant Surprise


Look carefully to fully understand what exactly it is you're looking at below.

That's right! It's a SECURITY DEVISE placed right in the middle of my book. I did not discover this until I was already reading and fully involved! And it's just stuck there, right in the middle of the page, blocking words!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT?!? Read around it or try and peel it off with the risk of ripping the precious page of Lauren Oliver's Delirium? What a dilemma!

I know you're going out of business Borders but do you really have try and ruin books during your demise? You're lucky it came right off and that the adhesive was not permanent or else we would have a problem! **Sigh of relief**

The end.

3 comments:

Jennifer A said...

That's so weird! Why would they stick it on a page where it could get torn?

I'm glad it came off. :)

Jennifer of Little Shelf

Sierra Abrams said...

This book has become one of my favorite books all time so when I saw your that bar code...let's just say I thought, "Oh I'm going to KILL Borders. Twice." At least it's free now!!! ;)

bookworm1494 said...

The same thing happened to me, thankfully I was able to peel it off without any damage

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs