Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a meme of lists.
This week's topic is top ten websites or blogs that aren't book related.
So before I get into my list I should say that most of these websites I read while I'm at work and the Disney network is extremely limited and we are not allowed to read any kind of blog while working. These are some websites that I've come across:
1. E! New online. I feel kind of vain and shallow that I read this website almost everyday. But it's very entertaining and it makes the slow hours at work fly by faster. And it's pretty much the only kind of websites that aren't blocked.
2. Cracked. This website in completely inappropriate and totally not acceptable for work but it's so hilarious that I can't help it. It has nothing to do with anything that's going on in the world but the articles always have me laughing off my work chair! The photoplasty pictures are the best!
3. The Huffington Post. I read this website occasionally and it has a little bit of everything. Relevant news, entertainment, comedy and culture. I first came across this website when I discovered they featured all the finalists for the Peep Show competition where people make scenes with Peeps. It's a cool website if you're bored.
4. The Onion. I've been reading this hilarious news network for years now. It's a news website that makes fun of the news! I love it!
5. Consequence of Sound. This website has all the latest and greatest breaking news when it comes to indie and rock music.
6. Wish Wish Wish. I wish I saw fashion the way this girl does. Everything she wears is fashion forward and looks fabulous! Just an ounce of her fashion sense would go a long way for me.
7. NPR. I visit this website because I really like the stories they play on the Saturday morning show "This American Life". Some of them are so mysterious but they're all true stories. My favorite one they ever played was a real life story about two girls who were switched at birth and didn't discover it until they were adults. It was crazy.