05 August 2012

Stacking the Shelves (10)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

Unfortunately, I'm on a book buying ban and I'm not even letting myself go on Amazon because it's way too tempting! So these are the books I got for review this week:

For review from Netgalley:


Amber House by Kelly Moore
Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Mark of the Witch by Maggie Shayne

Reviewed this Week:

God Save the Queen by Kate Locke
The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman
Once by Anna Carey

Giveaways!

Win signed ARCs of Prodigy by Marie Lu and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand HERE
Win the August box of books giveaway HERE!
Win an ARC of The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer HERE!


7 comments:

Nina said...

Great book haul! :) Ironskin by Tina Connolly looks really great!

Kristina said...

Great books. I love the cover of Amber House.
Happy Reading

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

IRONSKIN?! NO WAY. I REALLY want that one. I ...may have to make a NG run!

My Once Upon a Book Haul

Keertana said...

I can't wait to see what you think about Ironskin and The Amber House - they look amazing! Enjoy! :)

~Keertana
Ivy Book Bindings

Jennifer said...

Ironskin looks amazing. Happy reading and awesome haul ;)

Jennifer @ Dream Reads

kimberlybuggie said...

Ironskin looks great!! Let me know what u think!!

Vegan YA Nerds said...

The only one I've heard of is Ironskin, I've been seeing it everywhere lately!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs