Top Ten Tuesday is a meme of lists that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Forgive me Father for I have sinned. Here are my blogger confessions:
1. Book Hype: Unfortunately, I have found myself caught up in some book hype. The one that I feel the worst about it Delirium by Lauren Oliver. When I read the book, I thought it was good but I don't feel like it deserved the five star rating that I gave it. Everyone loved it so much and I felt like I had to love it too! One of these days I'm going to go back and change my review and rating.
2. Twilight: The Twilight Saga are the books that got me back into reading. I had always loved to read but while I was in college I didn't read for fun much and when I did, adult chick lit was my genre of choice. Twilight really opened my eyes to the gems of YA!
3. Library Books: I'm ashamed but I have knowingly stolen library books. I didn't have the intention of stealing them when I checked them out but then I never returned them.
4. ARC Jealousy: Sometimes I specifically don't participate in In My Mailbox or Stacking the Shelves because I get so jealous of all the ARC's that everyone gets! I do get ARCs too and I would hate myself for being so jealous so it's something I've been working on and I haven't felt that way in a log time!
5. The Fae: The Fae and I do not get along! No matter how many faery books I've read I just don't like them. Yes, even the Iron Fey series! I only don't like books that are strictly about the fae but I can tolerate them when they're with a mix of paranormal creatures.
6. Clary Fray: I hate Clary! Last summer I listened to The City of Bones and The City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare on audio book and she is the most annoying character I've come across yet! I felt like she just whined the whole time and got in the way! I couldn't continue the series.
7. Twitter: I am almost never on Twitter. I don't get it, I don't understand and I don't understand how people spend so much time on it. I'm convinced I'm using it wrong.
8. Blogger friends: I only, recently, made blogging friends and that was this past summer. After I had been blogging for two and a half years. It has definitely made blogging so much more enjoyable!
9. Comments: I'm the worst commenter in the world! Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say.
10. TV: I watch way, way, way too much TV! I can count about 10 shows that I'm excited to return this fall and that's not counting all the new shows I'm going to get sucked into! I could read so many more books if I wasn't addicted to TV!