14 August 2012

Summer ALA Read-a-Thon Final Wrap-Up!


Yesterday was the final day of our little read-a-thon and when it's all said and done, I didn't do half bad! I started off a little shaky, but I finally picked up my reading speed and read a few awesome books! I had hoped that I could read six book but I ended up knocking out four! Here's what I read:

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
Behind the Bookcase by Mark Steensland
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
50 pages of Through to You by Emily Hainsworth

To be completely honest I read about 250 pages of Dark Companion but I just couldn't finish it.  So my total number of book is 3 but my total number of pages is 1334 which is a pretty good accomplishment in my book! Thanks for everyone who participated and I hope your read-a-thon was a success as well! 

2 comments:

Nicole Mainardi said...

Awesome job Crystal! I'm just sad you didn't like Dark Companion :( I'm glad we did this too!!

fishgirl182 said...

i was just about to say "so you finished dark companion?" but then i read the whole thing. i didn't love it either. we can discuss tomorrow. :) good job though. i think i did the worst. oh well.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs