25 August 2012

Top of My Pile



Hey there and welcome to Top of My Pile! I decided to start this post because I often times feel the need to talk about the book that I'm currently reading and throw out some of the thoughts I have about before I finish it! I usually have all these crazy theories about how the story is going to end or what's going to happen to the main characters.  But by the time I get around to writing my review, I forget what was swirling around in my head. So that's why I started this new Saturday post.  It also gives me a chance to let you know what I read this week and also, what I'm planning on reading next.

Currently Reading:


I am really loving this book! Lincoln and Violet pretty much make out every time they need to heal each other which pretty much means that I would be trying to get injured as much as possible!! Even so, I'm completely frustrated with Lincoln right now because he is keeping so many secrets and running off with stupid Madga. And I'm thinking there might be a new possible love interest for Violet in Spence.  I also love that Violet's BFF Steph isn't getting left in the dark! Entice is turning out to be a great sequel so far!

Reading Next: 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs