23 October 2012

Libba Bray Signing Recap!


I really love going to book signings at my local bookstore! Vroman's is such an awesome bookstore so I always end up buying three or four books from them every time I visit. 


We were lucky enough here in Los Angeles to have Libba Bray signing her new book The Diviners! I've been waiting so long to meet her! I loved the Gemma Doyle series and I've seen a few of her video on Youtube and she is hilarious! 


She read us her really funny story that she wrote in the 5th grade! She is literally one of the funniest YA authors I've ever heard speak!




Book signigs are the best and I always look forward to the one's at Vroman's! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Libba Bray is awesome! And Had I known she was in Long Beach I totally would have gone!!!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Fun!! I haven't read a lot by Libba, but I'm looking forward to checking out The Diviners soon.

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

AWWW. I'd LOVE to meet Libba. So glad you go to go, Crystal!


Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs