Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a meme of lists.
2. Duce- I've only recently read Enclave and Outpost so Duce definitely sticks out in my mind as a heroine who can really kick some ass! The way she puts down freaks is amazing and the way she can maneuver in the dark and sense what is coming is unreal! She really had to prove herself as a strong fighter in Outpost and it was amazing!
3. Allie-Now the Immortal Rules was not one of my favorite books this year but I can’t deny how kick-ass Allie is. She was turned into a vampire against her will and she proved efficient and competent in her new found skills.
4. Hermione- She may not be a fighter but she is definitely the brightest witch of her age. If it wasn't for Hermione, Harry and Ron would have died by book 3.
5. Elena- Of course Elena from Bitten is a kick-ass heroine because she is the only female who has survived getting bit by a werewolf and is therefore the only female werewolf in existence! And of course she is one excellent fighter!
6. Violet- Violet from The Body Finder isn't your normal kick-ass heroine. She doesn't fist-fight and she isn’t particularly strong in the physical sense but she can SENSE DEAD BODIES!! That’s pretty awesome in my book!
7. Kaya-In Soulbound Kaya wants to defy the healer that she is expected to be and wants to fight like Barrons. And she even becomes better than the Barron that she is bound to heal!
8. Elisa- Elisa from The Girl of Fire and Thorns is another one of those atypical kick-ass heroines on my list. She is strong, she stands up for what she believes is right and she doesn't let the royal council push her around!
9. Violet- Hey, another Violet! Violet Eden from Embrace and Entice has unknowingly been trained to fight fallen angels. Even though she is forced into making the decision to embrace, she definitely makes one kick-ass heroine!
10. Finley Jayne- Finley Jayne from The Girl in the Steel Corset is somewhat of an experiment gone wrong! She’s a female, steampunk version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and she unknowingly does bad things when her dark side takes over! She’s trying to learn how to control it which makes her pretty kick-ass!