Top Ten Tuesday is a meme of lists that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
What?! I can only choose ten? Oh man! I've discovered so many awesome and incredible books since I've started my blog!
1. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan- The reason I’m saying only the Forest of Hands and Teeth and not the whole series is because I wasn't too happy with the way the series played out. The Forest of Hands and Teeth was so awesome and it posed so many great questions that I hoped would have been answered. It’s really a great book even though the series didn't live up to it.
2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman- Unwind came out long before I started my blog but I didn't even hear about until maybe last year. This book really gets you thinking about a whole bunch on different things and it isn't short on adventure either!
3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting- I love everything about The Body Finder series! I love Jay and Violet, I love her “echo sense” and I even love Rafe! The mysteries are great and I’m excited to see what Derting has in store for us with the next installment!
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- What can I even say about this book that hasn't already been said? I love it even though it confused the hell out of me! I’m super psyched to read the next one!
5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson- After reading the Crown of Embers last month it has become my current obsession (besides Harry Potter which is a life-long obsession)! I love Carson’s writing style and the way she had me drooling over every page! I need the final installment like now!!!
6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo- I’m so glad this book live up to its early hype! I love the world that Bardugo created and I really hope it’s a great trilogy!
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- Mafi's writing style is exquisite and the story is absolutely fascinating!
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor- Hands down one of my favorite books last year and one of the sequels I've been anticipating the most!
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Super cute contemporary and pretty much everyone loves!
10. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols- I've said it before and I'm going to say it again; definitely my favorite contemporary read ever!