22 October 2012

Middle Grade Monday- Spooky Creepy Reads



Hey! Welcome to Middle Grade Monday, a weekly feature I started to talk about anything middle grade bookish related! I never thought I would really enjoy middle grade novels but after reading my first one this year, I was hooked! Since I review mainly YA on this blog, I didn't want the middle grade reviews to get shuffled in with the YA books so I decided to create this feature!

Halloween reads are some of my favorite and they're always best when read at this time of year! YA horror reads are few and far between but I've found that middle grade has an abundance of horror books! Here are a few of my favorites.


Grave Secrets by Annette and Gine Cascone
Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman

Middle grade is a great place to get some really fun, creepy reads! They're usually not too scary but they're just spooky enough to get you in the Halloween mood! What books are you reading for Halloween?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs