Top Ten Tuesday is a meme of lists that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Top 10 books and/or series I don’t want people to forget:
2. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray: Hands down one of my most favorite paranormal trilogies out there! A Great and Terrible Beauty was first released in 2003! I absolutely cried my eyes out when I read A Sweet Far Thing!
4. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols: Going Too Far is my favorite contemporary book! Since Going Too Far I've read almost all of Jennifer Echols’ books and she has proven herself to be a fantastic writer!
5. The Queen of Babble Series by Meg Cabot: One of the funniest books I have ever read! Caution: Do not read in public, people will stare are you for laughing out loud while you’re reading!
7. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger: SO, SO GOOD! Once you get used to the story going back and forth in time, then it’s amazing!
8. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath: I don’t know if this book will ever be forgotten because it’s kind of a classic but definitely worth mentioning!
10. The Shining by Stephen King: Did you know a sequel is going to be released next year? It's called Doctor Sleep and I can't wait!!! Perfect for horror lovers!!