22 October 2011

Fangtastic Friday Read-Along!


by The Bookish Brunette


I am so excited to tell you guys that I have bought my copy of Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater and I can't wait for the first Fantastic Friday Read-Along! I haven't read anything by Rhiannon Frater yet but Ashley always gushes about her so I have no doubt this is going to be an amazing couple of weeks!  For more information of how this is going down, you can visit Ashley's awesome blog, The Bookish Brunette and find out how you too can participate!  There's going to be awesome giveaways and even more awesome discussions! How can you say no!!

Here are the first discussion questions so that you can get a glimpse of the awesomeness that is Fangtastic Fridays! 

Discussion questions for Ch. 1-6:

1. After reading through Amaliya's 'awakening'... So realistic and freaking horrifying right? *shudders* What are your reactions to such a vivid scene?

2. I know it's EARLY on, and we've only gotten a glimpse of him, but... In YOUR opinion, the man who made Amaliya into a vampire... friend or foe?

3. Amaliya's family are some PIECES of work aren't they??? While I HOPE no one has a family as freaking crazy nuts as hers... We all have a few nutjobs in our family tree right? Tell me about a crazy member of YOUR family... Or a time when you thought, "Please, NO... I am SO not with them!"

4. Pete... Awww, Pete... He confesses his unending love for her, then everything goes to hell in a hand-basket! Who is/was YOUR Pete? Did you have a guy who was hopelessly in love with you for years that you never even knew about?

5. Have you started connecting with Amaliya? What specific instance stands out the most for you? (hopefully you are LOVING her hardcore by Chapter 6!)

Well, I better get started on my chapter readings.  I don't want to be that student who didn't do her homework! I hope you guys decide to participate and make this read-along epic!!

2 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

Yay!! I'm so excited you're reading this with us!!! Seriously, I totally love Rhiannon Frater, she is nothing short of a genius!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Hi Crystal! Nice to meet you. I so excited that you will be joining us. Can't wait to read your answers. :)

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs