05 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (35)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. This is one of my favorite memes because not only is my TBR pile so much bigger at the end of the night but also the covers are always amazing!

Title: Unleashed
Authors: Nancy Holder & Debbie Voguie
Hitting the Shelves: November 22, 2011

When Katelyn starts her new school, the only person she knows is the handsome and intriguing Trick Sokolov, an acquaintance of her grandfather.  She's surprised when the popular Cordelia Fenner invites her home and when she meets Cordelia's hot brother, she begins to things her new life might be okay after all.  But as she spends time with the family, she realizes that the Fenners are harboring a deep, dark secret.  Every bone in Katelyn's body tells her that the Fenners are mad, bad and dangerous to know--but how can she give up her only friend, and how can she ignore the way Justin set her blood on fire with a single look?  Katelyn finds herself caught between three major werewolf clans who have been at war with each other for centuries--a war, it seems, that Katelyn is destined to end. 


What are you waiting for? 

12 comments:

Sash and Em said...

Looks like something Em would like!

new follower.

Sash and Em

Demijel said...

Oooh, looks really cool~ Sounds interesting too! Nice pick~

Mine: http://onlysomewhatqueer.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-oct-5-cool-covers.html

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Wow I love the cover of this! It's gorgeous! I'll have to check it out :) Great pick!

My WoW

Bookish Brunette said...

How gorgeous is that cover?! I mean really??? I've had this on my radar forever! I can't wait either! Great choice chick!!!

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

The cover is beyond gorgeous! On top of that the story itself sounds like a must read. Thank you for introducing me to this book.


My Wow is here

Tiffany said...

Great pick! This one sounds really good and I like the cover as well.

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

This i the second time I've seen this book today! It looks really good. Great choice :)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Can't wait for this one. Awesome choice.

Thanks for sharing.

Check my post:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-1.html#more

Giselle said...

I love seeing all the cover on Wednesdays too! I've never seen this one before but another add on my ever growing TBR list :)

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

3 WEREWOLF CLANS?
I think I want this!


Thanks for visiting


Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Rachel said...

Awesome pick! I have this on my TBR list too :) Looks so good.

I'm a new follower and I love your blog design!

Rachel @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten

Sam @ Books For All Seasons said...

I'm new to your site. I've seen this cover a few times today. It's very interesting. Creepy, but interesting. Hope you like this book! :)

Best wishes,

Sam

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs