04 October 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon!


I'm so excited to be participating in the Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon! I love fall, the cool weather, Halloween and all things horror so I'm super ready to get a bunch of books read this week! It technically started yesterday but I forgot to post but I didn't forget to read! This read-a-thon is hosted at Castle Macabre.

Yesterday I read:

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Today I'm reading:

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Hoping to read this week:

The Evil Within by Nancy Holder
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

I'm trying to cover all the basis of basic horror: demon possession, murder, vampires and zombies.  Since I don't have any horror vampire books I'm throwing Ninth Grade Slays in there so that I'll get at least some sleep at night! Hopefully I will have a very frightful week!

1 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Glad you're joining us this week! Already finished one book? Awesome job! The rest of your list is great too. Hope you enjoy yourself this week.

Happy Haunted Reading!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs