22 October 2011

The Latest Author Events

Over the past month, I've had the opportunity to meet some amazing authors and get so many books signed.  I also wanted to share my experiences with you!

The first event I went to was the Orange County Children's Book Festival

Me and Frank Beddor, author of the Looking Glass Wars.



Kami Garcia read from Beautiful Chaos.


The awesome YA Paranormal Panel.  From left: Emma Michaels, Inara Scott, Cindy Pon, and Gretchen McNeil!




Gretchen McNeil reading from Possess.


Katie Alender reading from Bad Girls Don't Die.




Heather Brewer reading from the her new Slayer Chronicles.



Nancy Holder talking about how much she loves being an author and writing stories.  She's awesome!




Me and Nancy Holder after she signed my copy of the Possessions series. 



Me and Heather Brewer after she signed my Chronicles of Vladamir Todd series!



A little bit later, I was able to see Becca Fitzpatrick as she has been launching Silence, the third book in the Hush, Hush saga.  She was so nice, she took pictures with everyone and she gave everyone a signed poster!



Then about a week later, I was so lucky to be able to attend the Dark Days of Supernatural and met a great panel of authors that I love!


Me and Kiersten White! Wow, she makes me look tall!


Me and Claudia Gray after she signed all of my Evernight books and Fateful!


Me and Anna Carey! We talked about Eve being turned into a TV show and the differences there will most likely be. 

All these events were so fun and I wish you guys could have been there to share these wonderful experiences with me! Stay tuned next week cause I'm going to meet Laini Taylor on Monday and I just might pick up an extra copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone for a giveaway! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs