03 November 2009

New Moon Comic Strip

This month (November) is the highly anticipated release of the second intallment of the Twilight Saga: New Moon. Just for a laugh I found the funniest little comic strip hosted by Pure Imagination and her guest host Smexy Books. If you are a fan of the Twilight Saga then I know you will appreciate this blog. To find it follow the link provided above. It really is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I hope you enjoy!
Just to get into the swing of things, sometime this week I will be doing a comparison of Twilight the book vs. Twilight the movie. I know the movie came out about a year ago, but since I'm new to the whole blogging thing, it would probably be good to get a few postingings under my belt and what's a better time than the month that New Moon will be released. It will be a nice refresher for the upcoming sequel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs