22 November 2009

What are you reading on Monday?

This is a weekly Meme run by J. Kaye's Book Blog. Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.








Last week I finished reading:

Splendor by Anna Godbersen
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

Right now I'm currently reading:

Evernight by Claudia Gray

This week I hope to finish:

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
The Morganville Vampires (Books 1&2) by Rachel Caine

Wow I set my sights high this week but I have a little more time with Thanksgiving and all. I have full confidence that I will read all these books (that's my mantra....haha).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs